- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 herb packet of parsley chopped
- 700g grilled artichokes
- 1 glass white wine
- Salt and pepper
Béchamel sauce for the lasagne
- 100g flour
- 100g butter
- 1 l milk
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- 200g grated parmesan
- Packet of lasagne sheets
- Heat oven to 220ºC.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until softened. Add the
chopped parsley and chopped grilled artichokes and wine and sauté
until the wine has evaporated.
- Make the béchamel sauce and place a layer on the bottom of
an ovenproof dish. Cover with a sprinkling of grated parmesan and
the sheets of lasagne to fit the dish.
- Layer in the following way; béchamel, pasta, béchamel,
parmesan, artichoke, béchamel, pasta, béchamel, parmesan,
artichoke and finish with pasta and béchamel and the parmesan.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes.