- 1kg Baby Potatoes
- 200ml Olive Oil
- 10 Spring Onions, thinly sliced at an angle
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 Tbs Flat-Leaf Parsley Leaves, chopped
- 4 Tsp Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
- 1 ½ Cups, Shaved Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Boil the potatoes on the stove until tender and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile combine 4 Tbs oil, spring onion, garlic, parsley, oregano and olives in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and then set aside.
- Preheat a roasting pan on high heat and place oven on grill. Halve potatoes, drizzle with 4 Tbs oil and season. Grill for 5 minutes each side, turning occasionally until heated through and charred.
- Transfer potatoes to a large serving bowl, then pour over the dressing and toss to coat well. Scatter with the parmesan, then serve warm.