- 1 tin lentils, drained
- 1 pkt tender stem broccoli
- 1 pkt edemame/broad beans
- 1 pkt sugar snap peas
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 500g minute steak
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 ½ tbs soy sauce
- A knob of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbs clear honey
- Boil the broccoli and beans in salted water until al dente. Cool under cold water and add to a bowl with the lentils.
- Brush some sesame oil onto the minute steaks and flash fry the strips until crunchy on the outside
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and add all the vegetables and the meat to it with the lentils. Check the seasoning and serve at room temperature.